VIVID ASSURANCE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Vivid Assurance Pty Ltd (“Vivid Assurance”, also known as “company” ) is committed to complying to all current and applicable compliancy requirements under the Australian Privacy Law Act. The following Privacy Statement applies to the entire business delivered and conducted by Vivid Assurance.
WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Vivid Assurance will use your personal information for various purposes, such as corresponding with you, fulfilling your requests, contacting you for references, customer surveys, sending through our contact details, market research, marketing purposes you have consented to, keeping you abreast of our solutions and services whenever you maintain default “opt-in to receive”, processing orders and invoices, and connecting with you through email or by phone. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and to help implement optimal interactions with you.
Additionally, we may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies or where you have completed a contact form as your consent to collect this information for business purposes only.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal data such as your name, company position, company address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, email address or other social media data that you willingly provide.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
By obtaining solutions, products or services from our company, your contact information and details may be used (where applicable) for communications, product & services related information, payment information for the purposes of;
- 1. Order processing and account billing;
- 2. Issuing you with license expiry information, renewal and other related notices;
- 3. Maintaining our company accounts and records;
- 4. Providing training, customer support and account management;
- 5. Verifying your usage of the solutions and services in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
SOLUTION SET, PRODUCT & SERVICES DATA
By obtaining solutions, products or services from our company, your contact information and details may collect the following types of information:;
- 1. Customer type, industry type, nature of business or type of business relationship being required of us;
- 2. Title, company position, department or geographic location
- 3. Versions of product used for the purposes of using our business offering;
- 4. Product features & any associated operating systems being used to assist us in determining the best solution, product or service;
- 5. Customer identification code and company name;
- 6. Customer / Company data for the purpose of developing an account, profile setup and collaboration connection within our solution, product or services.
We may use such information for purposes which include but are not limited to:
- 1. Verifying your credentials and compliance with any usage restrictions;
- 2. Providing the solutions, products &/or services and any associated support or training services;
- 3. Information about product features enhancements, upgrades, updates, renewals and product lifecycle changes;
- 4. Providing maintenance and technical support;
- 5. Providing information about product upgrades, updates and renewals;
- 6. Generating logs, statistics and reports on product usage, product performance and statistical analysis;
- 7. Evaluating, usage of product trials and online demonstration/demo, developing and enhancing products, services and our infrastructure;
- 8. Planning development roadmaps and product lifecycle strategies.
VIVID ASSURANCE SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
You acknowledge and agree that it may be necessary for us to collect and process certain information relating to individuals in order to provide our software products and related services including but not limited to any policy engine and assessment engine and associated databases, and that such information may include proprietary, confidential and/or personal data, including without limitation the following;
- 1. Names, email addresses, telephone numbers and other contact details;
- 2. Account usernames;
- 3. Usage information;
- 4. Lists of all assessments, policies, compliance documentation, certificate information;
- 5. Other associated files to allow the proper usage and purpose of our software product(s).
Our software product(s) may also (at your sole option and requirement) enable you to configure, upload and download files and other associated documentation from the product to connect, collaborate and/or interact with approved and participating suppliers, vendors, 3rd parties and other users of the product to allow connection and collaborative data at a relationship level, as designed within and by the product. Such information may also be stored within the software product database or at another secured location and accordingly as required under the Privacy Law mandates.
For all necessary permissions and provided information, you warrant that you have obtained the necessary notifications to share the above information with us for the purposes described. Under applicable law, you also acknowledge and agree that it may be necessary to inform and/or obtain consent from individuals before you access, login, share data, transfer data, export data and you are solely responsible for compliance with such laws
If you elect to utilise our software Product and upon your consent, your designated third party partner or service provider will be able to access and administer information pertaining to the required assessments, policies and associated documentation and data, and relevant information required to provide the solution, services, collaboration and relationship communications within the software platforms environment as designed and acknowledged by you, for the purposes of conducting business and approved usage of our software product. If you do not enable such access, your designated third party partner or service provider will not see any required information. You may revoke such access at any time by changing the permissions within the login credentials setting or contact Vivid Assurance directly.
Vivid Assurance will take all reasonable measures and steps to ensure the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Vivid Assurance takes all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect is secure and not available through unauthorised access. Under the current information technology environment we all work within, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. However, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk. If you have been given log-in details to provide you with access to certain parts of our website or software products, you are responsible for keeping those details confidential. We will always endeavour to hold all personal data securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and applicable law.
At times you may elect to participate in surveys, we may use your personal data to carry out market research. This research is conducted for our internal business and training purposes and will improve our understanding of our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and therefore does not individually identify any user.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
Vivid Assurance may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. All marketing emails that we send to you will follow the email guidelines described below. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, but if you do so, we may need to share your contact information with third parties for the limited purpose of ensuring that you do not receive marketing communications from them on our behalf.
EMAIL SYNTAX AND COMMUNICATION
Vivid Assurance will adhere to the following guidelines in relation to our email communications:
- 1. Emails will clearly identify us as the sender and will include our physical postal address,
- 2. Emails sent to you for marketing purposes will include an option to unsubscribe from future email messages. You may unsubscribe from all mailing lists, with the exception of any emails regarding legal notices, invoicing, product updates, upgrades or license renewals,
- 3. Any third parties who send emails on our behalf will be required to comply with legislative requirements on unsolicited emails and the use of personal data.
Our website and email offerings for product downloads, eBooks, whitepapers or free product trials will typically link to web pages on www.vividassurance.com.au If you receive an email which claims to come from us but does not use this domain, or if you are suspicious that an email may not be approved by us, then please send a copy of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to investigate further.
YOUR SECURITY AWARENESS AND LINKS
Upon request, Vivid Assurance can and will advise what type of personal information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and discloses that information. Vivid Assurance will ensure data accuracy and up to date information as provided by individuals who provide their latest personal information for the purpose of correctness.
INTERNATIONAL DATA FLOWS
Any information transferred outside of Australia is advised to the individual in advance, unless it would be a reasonable expectation to complete a transaction. For sensitive data, Vivid Assurance will not collect sensitive Information as defined by the Privacy Act without the consent of the individual, unless required by law. All sensitive Information collected is held under the higher level of protection than other personal information.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We reserve the right to amend or vary this policy at any time and the revised policy will apply from the date posted on this website and reflect the current local Privacy Law at the time of its latest revision releases. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of the amendment or variation.
QUERIES AND REQUESTS
If you have any queries or requests, please contact Vivid Assurance on email@example.com or +61 2 9089 8879
Vivid Assurance Pty Ltd - Privacy Statement